- Lifelong resident of Northern Virginia
- Proud husband of wife Suzanne and father of Jackson, Jr. and Nathaniel
- Owner/Realtor, Crossroads Realtors, Manassas, Virginia
- November 2006 – Present, Member, Virginia House of Delegates
- November 2011 – Elected Majority Whip in the Virginia House of Delegates
- 2004 – 2006, Council Member, Manassas City Council
- Former Police Officer, Arlington County and Prince William County, almost two decades of law enforcement experience.
- Former Captain, United States Army Reserves
- 2002 – 2003, President, Prince William County Police Association
- Member, Prince William Chamber of Commerce
- Member, George Mason University Prince William Campus Advisory Committee
- Member, Prince William Association of Realtors Top Producer
- Member, Grace United Methodist Church, Manassas, Virginia
- Member, Fraternal Order of Police, Battlefield Lodge
- Active real estate investor
- Partial Owner, Black Angus cattle farm, Rappahannock, Virginia
- Graduate of Virginia Commonwealth University, BS Urban Planning
By living, working, investing, and raising a family in the 50th district, I have established a strong understanding of the area’s dynamics. Through my service to the community as an elected official, as a Prince William County Police Officer, and as a small business owner and Realtor, I have heard personally and understand thoroughly the concerns of the people in my district.
Delegate Jackson Miller and family with Governor Bob McDonnell.